Super Wiloo Demake review – another under half an hour completion
Super Wiloo Demake is another platformer. It takes just under half an hour to complete it. It’s quite fun and I actually enjoyed it. The game was a bit different – while it was sort of run and jump sort of game, it also had different skins/outfits that made you perform differently. For example – bee outfit would allow you to fly (so you could just fly through entire level). Armadillo outfit would allow you to make rolls which are invulnerable to enemy damage/hits. Unicorn outfit would allow you to shoot.
The achievements for Super Wiloo Demake are quite straight-forward – killing 2 bosses, finishing certain amount of levels, collecting certain amounts of regular coins and big coins, finding a secret stage, killing a certain amount of enemies, trying out different costumes/outfits and that’s all really. Not even death related achievement!
Super Wiloo achievements
- Does it protect? – Try the armadillo costume
- Nobody will recognize me – Try unicorn costume
- Dress up – Try bee constume
- Got Some Coins – You got 100 coins
- Deception – Try the turtle costume
- Feeling special – Get 3 special coins
- The Journey Begins – You have finished the first level
- Playing with Cards I – You have unlocked the first bonus stage
- Getting started – Defeat 100 enemies
- Got Many Coins – You got 500 coins
- Got a lot of Coins – You got 1,000 coins
- Collector – Get 20 special coins
- Well done – defeat 250 enemies
- You will be a legend – Defeat 1st boss
- No mercy – Defeat 350 enemies
- My specialty – Get 35 special coins
- Got rich! – You got 2,000 coins
- Friends again – Defeat 2nd boss
So as you can see, achievements for Super Wiloo Demake aren’t that difficult. It takes roughly 30-45 minutes to complete. I have to admit though, it was quite a fun completion without any hard achievements or levels.