Red Death review – a shooter gamer that can be done in 30 minutes or less
Hey there, so today I would like to discuss a game called Red Death. It’s a game developed by Panda Indie Studios and published by EastAsiaSoft. Red Death is a shooting game (I can’t call it platformer, just shooter game) where you control a plane that shoot (lol).
Alright, on the serious note though, it’s quite fun. In order to get 100% achievements for Red Death, all you need to do is reach level 3 (the hardest part), the rest of the achievements can be farmed in level 1. You will need to kill 4 bosses (does not require different bosses, can be first boss 4 times), user overload 5 times (requires killing enemies in order to charge it), kill certain amount of times, die a certain amount of times (not once but 18 times, I believe!) and collecting certain amount of powerups.
Red Death achievements
- Collector I – Collect 5 pickups
- Collector II – Collect 10 pickups
- Collector III – Collect 20 pickups
- Destroyer I – Kill 30 enemies
- Destroyer II – Kill 90 enemies
- Destroyer III – Kill 180 enemies
- Hunter I – Beat highscore of 20,000
- Hunter II – Beat highscore of 40,000
- Hunter III – Beat highscore of 80,000
- Loser I – Lose 3 ships
- Loser II – Lose 9 ships
- Loser III – Lose 18 ships
- Berzerker I – Deploy 1 overload
- Berzerker II – Deploy 3 overloads
- Berzerker III – Deploy 5 overloads
- Killer I – Kill 1 boss
- Killer II – Kill 2 bosses
- Killer III – Kill 4 bosses
So, as you can see, Red Death has only 18 achievement (actually, only 6 different achievements). They are all easy and easily done within half an hour. This game somehow reminds me of FullBlast game puclished by Ratalaika. It’s quite short and level 2 might be a bit challenging. Those grappling tentacles that come out very fast killing you immediately.
However, near the first boss, you will get to pickup laser weapon. And then second laser weapon right before the boss. At that point you will have 2 laser beams that kill enemies immediately. It is super powerful weapon. If you don’t die then the second boss will be super easy and quick. In level 3, you won’t have to go far to get that 80,000 highscore. And then the rest of the achievements can be farmed in level one.