Clash Force review – platformer that is similar to Contra
Hey all! Everybody knows Contra – NES/SNES classic (even Contra Rogue Corp released for Xbox One which I haven’t played yet). Somehow, Clash Force reminds me of that game. Probably because when you jump, you do somersault. In Clash Force, you can actually do a double jump. The game was developed by Spicy Gyro Games (yet another developer who doesn’t have a site) and published by Ratalaika Games.
Clash Force is a run, gun and jump sort of game where you have to choose one of three available characters. I don’t think that different characters play differently, I completed all achievements with Rhino-Man (or whatever his name) alone. The agame works like this – 3 normal stages and then the boss, then another 3 normal stages and the boss, etc … achievements for Clash Force are super easy and straight-forward – only 15 achievements and you have to beat the first 15 stages (includes 3 bosses). Nothing else. No guide required.
Clash Force achievements
- FOREST BASE AREA 1 – Complete the Stage 1
- FOREST BASE AREA 2 – Complete the Stage 2
- FOREST BASE AREA 3 – Complete the Stage 3
- FOREST BASE BOSS – Defeat Stage 4 BOSS
- UNDERGROUND AREA 1 – Complete the Stage 5
- UNDERGROUND AREA 2 – Complete the Stage 6
- UNDERGROUND AREA 3 – Complete the Stage 7
- UNDERGROUND BOSS – Defeat Stage 8 BOSS
- FORTRESS AREA 1 – Complete the Stage 9
- FORTRESS AREA 2 – Complete the Stage 10
- FORTRESS AREA 3 – Complete the Stage 11
- FORTRESS BOSS – Defeat Stage 12 BOSS
- DESERT AREA 1 – Complete the Stage 13
- DESERT AREA 2 – Complete the Stage 14
- DESERT AREA 3 – Complete the Stage 15
As you can see, achievements are really straight forward for Clash Force. Some of the levels might be a bit harder but I could easily beat the first 15 stages within 1 hour. I wouldn’t call myself expert player of such games. I am still noob and managed to get the achievements earned this quickly. I am sure that you are way better than me so you can earn achievements within 45 minutes.